Monday, April 1, 2013

Lingering Pain


Lingering pain, in my opinion, is just one of the silver linings of BDSM.

Days later when you can still feel the soreness of a good session, that small wince that is silent and a private connection between you and your partner. A recollection of a job well done, a physical reminder that you can take wherever you go...

I got that back recently and I've been on cloud nine ever since.

Running used to be my main source where I could push the boundaries of my mind and body but since my knee injury I've had to find new and inventive ways to nourish myself, if you will. This time it came through a lively use of my vibrator.

Puffy and sore, as blood rushes to between my legs, I can close my eyes and smile. In less than a second I am aware of what I've done, what I fantasized about, and what I know will come in the future. It solidifies that this is real. That my path is true, this state of submissiveness is not temporary.

And as I enter daily life the pleasant whispers of my sexuality shines secretly through my everyday interactions.

A private reviere to be molded for next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment