Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Cleansing

I've been on a colon cleanse for the first time in my life for the past four days. I have to say... I'm kind of in love. Beyond the funny gurgly sounds my intestines make, my insides feel clean, refreshed... ready. Not to mention in proper working order, but I digress.

The result?

I am craving anal like nobody's business.

I wouldn't dare try anal while on the cleanse even if I was dating someone, but that doesn't mean a girl can't dream. You see, anal was a left-over desire from before I discovered my shiny new kinks. I have wanted to be filled in all three holes since right about after high school. As a result, I tried anal with 2-3 boyfriends unsuccessfully -- and promptly swore off of it -- before Josiah went about it the right way. Oh you beautiful, graceful twit I could kiss you just for the build-up and anticipation. There are many things we didn't get to do and a rougher anal session was not in the cards.

I crave to be touched, teased, gagged and turned to all fours. I crave for a man to pull my hair back, growling that I am his. His for the touching, his for the fucking, his for the -- SLAP! 

I want to feel the glorious sting of first strike against my ass, again... again... a rhythm of his own devise. I want to wimper through the gag, saliva slowly dripping from my chin, a string descending to the floor. I want him to tell me what a pretty little slut I am for being so wet, touching me between my legs smearing my juices on my face to further the humiliation. I want to feel his fingers between me again circling, gently rubbing, applying pressure in a most wonderful fashion. Soothed, lulled into a false sense of security I want him to pull away, to hear the click of a bottle, the coolness of lube, the feel of his hard tip just at the opening of my ass. I want to struggle to breath through my nose as my climax builds, the sensation of his hands on my hips, his cock rocking fiercely in my ass. I want him to turn me over so he can see me, see my lust, my shame, my desire. I want to see his face, determined and focused contort right before release. I want to feel his subtle warmth inside me until he grows soft, stroking my face telling me how wonderful I was, how wonderful it felt, how grateful he is to have me in his life -- his little sub.

And as he slides out of me and unclasps my gag, I want to take his hand and join him for a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment