Friday, April 12, 2013

Sexy or No Sexy

Sometime this week there was a MAJOR jump in view counts. I discovered the lovely Bre over at Owned, Collared, Loved apparently added me to her blog list (thank you, thank you, thank you!) and I'm guessing that's where most of you were referred from. I may or may not have had a minor freak-out of realization that someone -- many someones -- were actually reading this blog. And that I don't have sexy sexy time posts like a lot of the other submissive blogs out there. Or a great "about me". So I hid. 

But the truth is, I can't hide. This is the one place where I feel I can share myself and won't be judged. Because if there's anything I've learned from reading various BDSM blogs for the past few months is ya'll are awesome, kind, supportive people. And I kind of love you. You know, in that awkward Idon'treallyknowyoubuthereIbakedyouapiebecauseyou'reamazing kind of love. 

I promise I'm not creepy.

So, sexy or no sexy, I'll be here in my little corner of the bloggerverse and I thank you for your visit. Stay for tea, if you fancy. 

Original found: here



2 comments:

  1. Even if your blog isn't "sexy", I think your posts are beautiful and real..and I'm obviously not the only one who thinks so ^_^ Thanks for not hiding, and for continuing to be your awesome self.

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete