Monday, April 8, 2013

Blessings

Woah Nelly. It is about 4:30 in the morning and all I've been doing since I woke up is thanking God over and over and over again for all the various blessings in my life. The fact that I can do that from an overflowing heart after all the pain I've been in shocks me to no end. I'm quickly discovering that when you have to "live with pain" (even temporarily, while it's healing) and still perform most of your normal duties in life is mother fracking hard. Not to mention the anger and anxiety and impatience it brings up for me exacerbates my reaction to bumps in the road. I don't feel the need to go into what the incidences were, but they were a domino effect culminating in severe emotional confusion and pain.

But I know, despite it all I am blessed with a healing knee.

I know I am blessed with a positive attitude, however short a time it took a vacation.

I know I am blessed with an overflowing, generous support network. I am so blessed to have people in my life with my highest interest in mind.

I know I am so blessed with a kind ex who has launched me on this break-neck journey of self-healing and discovery.

I know I am so blessed for all the good in my life that I can feel.

I am blessed to know what good is coming to me and to have the patience to let it arrive divinely into my life.

I am blessed to be myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment