Friday, April 5, 2013

What, Me Worry?

Oh to be someone's pet!
Boy is life so much better when you are fully in your body and mind! I am feeling so much more blessed and alive and I am so grateful. With gratitude and fullness of mind comes clarity, and reading back my post from yesterday concerning Josiah and the BDSM club I have become aware that I have nothing to fear.

All those thoughts of "I am still attracted to his dick and hands... what if the rest of him becomes appealing, what if I start to like him again?" have been tossed out of the window.

The truth is I am not attracted to him in that way.

The truth is we still work together.

The truth is we haven't been broken up that long.

The truth is he is the only man (as of today) to really help me explore my sexuality. To help me achieve mind-blowing orgasms.

The truth is that means a lot, and takes time to heal.

The truth is I still consider him a good man. I still believe that he is strong and kind, and will flourish in the world. I believe he can grow and learn and change.

Yes, the trust is gone in the intimate aspect, but I don't know exactly what God has in store for me. I don't know exactly play-by-play what steps I have to take to achieve the good that is coming to me. For the time being Josiah and I are open to friendly communication and when that changes, I know it will shift smoothly.

So I say fooey on you fear! As long as I keep genuine and kind, I've got nothing to worry about.


No comments:

Post a Comment