Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Really Really BAD Kind of Pain

Heeeeeeeeeeey there.

There is progress. The paperwork from the ortho doc has been sent to my worker's comp agent to be approved for knee surgery. This needs to be done next week because I am barely able to function in society. The long and the short of it is yes, I am still working. No, I won't be able to do it for much longer because I'm officially in ohmyGodIcan'ttakeitanymore pill popping clockwork pain. Why, you may ask? Oh, because my vicoprofen is no longer working as it once did. Oh, and due to my allergies to most common pain medications, I can't take anything else.

Oh, I love life. I love the wonderful people who are working very hard to bring my healing swiftly to me. I love my mom who is just a phone call away. I love all the practitioners answering the prayer line as I call everyday. I love the customers at work who are so friendly and respectful. I love my coworkers and bosses who are kind and understanding.

I even love that the Josiah and my door is finally closed for good. Because really, if he's going to live his life pretending and hiding I have no interest in trying. Especially when there is absolutely no return -- the self-absorbed weenie.

Man I'm bitchy. Sorry folks, see you on the other side of surgery?


2 comments:

  1. good luck and I hope you soon feel pain free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! rest and ice are helping a great deal.

      Delete