Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's Mental

As I am growing, healing, moving into my own and discovering what I like and do not like. Beyond the big two: casual play/ sex and polyamorous relationship, I do not believe myself to have boundaries. As long as I am groomed, coaxed, have established a solid basis of trust with my partner, I'm down. Because, I am trusting the man I am with (or will be) to encourage me and know when I can be pushed to new experiences, has taken the dedication to learn me well enough and help me discover new things I previously thought maybe not the best. 


I will willingly smile gleefully as a certain toy or binding is pulled out and joyfully get into place. Those moments when I am grumpy or willful (let's face it, I've got opinions) that I am made to please my Dom, forceful, no emotion until after my face has been fucked, or after I have been shoved to the bed, choked, slapped and cum is dripping down my body...

Well, that's when I'm truly happy. It's the metal balance that a man I am in a relationship with who is kind, caring, considerate, won't put up with my bullshit. It's a mental turn-on that he can treat me like a lady... and then just as directly a toy he may play with. I know it sounds weird, but as long as I am respected... anything goes*.

*except the aforementioned poly / play.

Update: Due to the fact that I am rapidly discovering things that I hadn't thought of, you can find a list of my limits/ boundaries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment