Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tearin' Down the Wall

Part of me wanted to add "bitches" to that title. But I'm far too white to pull that off.


Anyhoo, I've been approved for surgery!!!

My worker's comp nurse called me just an hour before to tell me the good news and despite today's pain this was pretty much the reaction in my head:
CELEBRAAAAAAAAATE!

This is more how I will be celebrating:

you know, for practice. 
I've been feeling much more myself lately -- actually reading running magazines, going about my life almost as normally as without my knee being fercockteed (that's a technical term, right there) and this news just confirms it. The gal who schedules the surgery is out for the day, but on Monday I can start hounding her to put me down for a surgery appointment! Yaaaaaay!

2 comments: