Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Rising

As I take a deep breath... it feels good to mostly be back. I'm getting better at walking with a cane, but because my posture is shot to hell I still use crutches -- but I bear weight on my leg as much as possible.

Writing about Sunday and how I felt helped so immensely. Coupled with the fact that I've got my first physical therapy appointment later today... life is good. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm making strides. Everyday is a step forward -- literally.

In other news, this accurately sums up what I feel. On the bright side, I'm going to the grand opening of a running store this weekend. Motivation, ahoy!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Physical Therapy Sweety. Enjoy the store opening too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was super fun, showed lots of improvement in just the session alone. Yippie!

      Delete