Friday, May 10, 2013

Turned On

A lovely twist has occurred in my life. That growing wetness from my knee pain has blossomed into near 24/7 horniness. I still do not like walking as it hurts like hell, but oh.... When I am at rest and my knee is throbbing, my cunt has begun to do the same.

For the first time since I was with a man I was horny and wet at work. For near my entire shift. My life has begun to mend itself and as my surgery and recovery time draws closer, all appears to be falling perfectly in place. And the sexual side... has been luxurious.

Momentarily my mind is bathing in the soft after glow of a peak so delicious, so thrilling, all my body wants to do is please. It would be the moment I would slink down my man's body and lick, suck, tease as best I could until he was hard again (if he were not already). Until we could ignite the tempo, celebrate the pain and roughness, revel in the sounds we produce and collapse all over again.

Ah, yes. That is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment