Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Good Day

Lord, my surgery day is upon me and I know you have already cast the perfect outcome: A successful and harmonious event and swift healing time. I ask you bless me with the drive and the wisdom to come back strong, more able and willing to care for my body, mind and soul. I accept all that is for my highest good and with each breath I know you are fully expanding in my life presented more perfectly than I can imagine. Thank you, God, for this beautiful life you have gifted me with!
Amen!

Today is the day! It's finally arrived! I'm so excited and all prepped (I think) for the recovery time. I'm quite confident that everything will be successful because today is TWO birthdays that I know and it is the 25th anniversary of Sir J and his wife (Happy Anniversary you two kinky love birds)!  Below is a playlist I have compiled to celebrate the day. To keep the joyous mood going. Plus, I'm hoping it'll hold you guys over for a few days while I recover, but you never know -- I could be well and lucid and be posting something tomorrow!


1)

2) note: this song is by Pink Martini

3)

4)


5)

No comments:

Post a Comment