Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TMI Tuesday: Aug 20, 2013

I recently found the TMI blog through (now) unknown general blog hopping. I am so so sorry for not being able to remember / promote the hilarious blog I first read it from. These things happen with me. Aaaanyhoo, I'm a whore for these things and I'm going to start playing along dang nabbit! FORWARD AND SO FORTH!!!


  1. I once overheard in a bathroom, “There is nothing as over-rated as sex or under-rated as a good bowel movement.” Discuss.
    Oh that poor soul. Clearly whoever coined this phrase has not experienced good sex and has never been sick or constipated. Taking the body for granted, methinks. 


  2. Friendship lasts longer than cumming. Which of your online friends that you’ve never met would you like to meet in real life? Which do you think you could become life-long REAL friends with? Actual friends, like going out to coffee and movies with, gossiping with, kissing on the forehead, hugging, loving?
  3. I would absolutely adore to meet Desi Daasi. If possible, I'd love for her and Swami to "kidnap me" and drag me to India if they visit relatives or something. I can't really describe my level of fan-girl for India (as a complete white girl from So. Cal.), but I have always felt really close to the culture and have had beautiful friendships with Indian transplants in the past. Add M/s to the mix and I'm kind of in Heaven! Bre is most likely the one that I could see having a drink with and meeting for chats, etc. She has got to be one of the sweetest I've err... read about? For someone so young she's got the innocence of her age, yet the wisdom of awesometown. Both ladies rock, either way!


  4. In a parallel universe, who out of your blog or Twitter followers would you most like to spend a steamy evening with? What would you do? Why them?
  5. Hahahaha! Oh, that's too funny. None. I'm really bad about fantasizing about things that couldn't come true or are sexually unattainable. The question is kind of a turn-off for me, actually.


  6. (multi-part question)
    • a. What method of stimulation (intercourse, oral, manual, toy, whatever) gives you the strongest orgasm? 
    • Intercourse usually does the best, but I can't rely on it alone. Variety is the spice of life and all that. What works best is another human kissing, licking, biting, pinching, etc in all the right ways. I mean, I've orgasmed from a guy going to town on my neck once. When I fantasize about it now I add a few sharp slaps to my cunt for good measure. Because that's just how I roll. 
    • b. With what method of stimulation do you get the most orgasms? 
    • Anything? I always have little mini-ones, but I don't know if I'd classify them as "orgasms" anymore. I mean, after finally figuring out what works for me (being Dominated) and OhemgeeTHAT'Sarealorgasm?!?! I like the everything package. What can I say? I'm playing catch-up for lost pleasure. 
      c. If the answer to a is different from the answer to b, what’s wrong with your life? Dude, what? I take umbrage to the phrasing of the question regardless. 


  7. Would you rather have a life where you only had sex once a year for 2 minutes or where you have to have sex, every day for a minimum of 2 hours?
  8. I love playing "Would You Rather!" And frankly, this one is disappointing so I'm switching it up a bit! New question: "Would you rather have sex once a year for a minimum of 12 hours or where you have sex everyday, but only for 2 minutes?" I'm taking the everyday sex either way. :P


Bonus: 
Is there anyone on your partner’s side of the family you find hot? If you could hook up with them without anyone finding out (ever!) would you?
I was never attracted to any of my ex's families. When I was younger I was attracted to my 3rd cousin, twice removed (or something like that). That is, until the whole "it's your family thing" kicked in.


If you would like to join in to TMI Tuesday, just go to the TMI Tuesday blog and see who else participated, or participate yourself!


2 comments:

  1. Happi TMI

    Desi Dassi (she is awesome!!)

    ehehe, love #5

    Happy TMI
    Aluv

    ReplyDelete