Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Prayer (4)

Oh Lord,

I am so grateful for this moment, this exact second of consciousness to be present. I am so blessed to be as aware of the beauty of the Universe, right here and now. I breathe Your holy nature, letting Your peace flow and expand in my chest. Mmm yes, I am so grateful for this awareness, knowing there is no separation from the Infinite. To know and be seeped in this knowing, this eternal love. I accept this abundant, overflowing presence of God into my life touching all areas of my life, releasing all perceptions of lack in my life. I raise my hands to the heavens and shout, "I am a reflection of God! God is the Infinite! God is good and provides all!" And in this moment I am certain of it. Because I affirm this for myself I know that the Holy love, joy, and prosperity envelopes all souls, all realities, all points in time where there is perception of lack and undoes any unrest. In this knowledge I release my word into the Law, the majestic Infinite, as the Universe says "YES!" and is returned to me multiplied beyond my imagination. 

And so it is. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment