Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TMI Tuesday: September 3, 2013

This TMI Tuesday is all about sex and cars. Which is good, because being a sex blog... these answers (or at least one of them) actually has to do with a sexy story.



  1. What type of vehicle do you use regularly? Truck, car, bike, etc.
    A little (yet incredibly spacious) Toyota Matrix, which I love but I really need to take better care of. 


  2. Do you use public transportation–bus, train, metro/subway, cab? How often?
  3. I live in Southern California and while they are beefing up the metro system, it's probably not happening as quickly as it should so more people can use it (I have seen the plans.. they are grand and must be done right). Although Pasadena and LA proper are the exceptions -- Pasadena especially. Since I do not live in either of those cities, I drive everywhere. Another fun fact: my one and only bus ride ended up with me being stranded and having to be picked up by my future first boyfriend (that was our unofficial first date). Mainly because it was one of those "push you into the pool even though the kid can't swim" lesson from my Chicago born step-mother. Funny enough I rock the NY subway system though. 


  4. Have you ever had sex in/on public transportation? Tell us about it?
  5. Good lordy no. But I do have a penchant for stroking the men I've dated in public. And then giving road head to finish them off. 


  6. I know most of you have had sex in a car or truck but how many times have you had sex in your present vehicle?
  7. Way to suck the fun out of the question. My car is what would could be lovingly be referred to as "my personal hobbit hole" where another, more tidy person would call messy and cluttered. Both may be accurate at any given point. Anyway, this usually prevents any canoodling to occur in my car.

  8. When was the last time you had sex in car or truck type vehicle? Was it with a known person or a stranger?
  9. The last time I remember having sex in a car was just after high school with a boyfriend turned friends with benefits. He had a Volvo and went all gentlemanly and laid a blanket down in the hatchback area. To say it was boring would be an understatement.  

  10. Have you ever had sex on a bicycle or motorcycle?
  11. I'm not quite sure how one would go about that comfortably. 

  12. Stick shift or manual? Why?
  13. I'm a little confused by this question. Is this like the "coke or pop" debate? AREN'T THEY THE SAME THING WITH DIFFERENT PHRASING?!?!?!  Do they mean stick-shift or automatic? Ask me when you get your shit together, question. 

  14. Ever had sex on the hood of a car?
  15. No, but I can't imagine it being comfortable?


Bonus: 
You are walking down the street. A very sexy and nude person (gender of your choice) pulls up next to you in their shiny new Mercedes Benz, they lower the window and say, “Do you want to ride in my Mercedes?” What do you do? Tell us what you want to do on that ride?
First of all, let's go with a sexier car... like Audi. That shit can GO. Now, if this really happened to me I would run away AS FAST AS I COULD. That's crazy-person behavior right there. But hypathetically, if I threw caution to the wind, I would probably go nude, get to know said person in water. Then a few days later after some crazy fun-times adventures (innocent and thrilling). After which point there would more than likely be road head (I have an oral fixation and a thing for slight danger, what can i say?) and out of the car sexy sexy good times. I know, I'm weird. Even hypothetically. 



BONUS, Bonus: 
What is the sexiest thing you have ever done in a vehicle?
When I was 17, almost 18, I had my first sexual partner. He was not my boyfriend and despite his douche-baggery is still considered my top sexy times. Every time was dirty and raw, primal and rough. You could say I was loosely taken in hand by him. Anyway, one time after work he told me to meet him in the parking lot of a local bookstore. I got into his passenger seat but he was already in the back, calmly waiting for me. Earlier in the day he had noticed I was wearing a skirt and had told me to take off my panties, so I was pretty much sopping wet by the time I met him in his car. Slowly, carefully and as sultry as I could I stepped through the partition in the seats and slid onto his lap. He had loosened his top button and I could feel him hard against the coarse fabric of his jeans. The zipper bit into my sensitive flesh, but I didn't wince. He just stared up at me for a moment, hands gripping my thighs. He whispered something I can't remember and suddenly pulled my hair, exposing my neck. He bit hard, licking angrily, moving his mouth lower, unbuttoning my shirt to reveal my breasts. He pinched and grabbed forcefully my left breast, working my right with his mouth but the pain did not register. I began to grind against his jeans, my juices seeping into them. "Unzip them." I heard his command before he bit my ear. I melted into the sensation, barely registering my hands before I slipped him inside of me. We both sighed. Sweat began to trickle down my face as I moved with a grace I did not know I possessed. The windows quickly fogged, but just before they did I saw lights upon us, and a growl of "Pass us, do not pay any attention" as if he could command the world. I slowed, panic of being caught rising, but he quickly dug his nails into my thighs saying "keep going, don't stop." He guided my hips to his, continuing the rhythm I had started and the car moved passed. Grunts, moans, and slaps of flesh melded together as time slipped from us and the passion grew. Soon, almost too soon, I grabbed his shoulders and dug my nails in. I didn't shout or scream, I just buried my face into his neck and sighed with release. He too, was nearly finished and he bit my nipple to focus me. I may or may not have shrieked slightly, but it did the trick and I continued to glide him smoothly in and out of me. It was exquisite. I know I smiled. First I heard him mutter something inaudible. Then, as hungrily as a starved animal he forced my body to him, pressing his palms to my ass to hold me there and I felt him shudder inside of me. 


If you would like to join in to TMI Tuesday, just go to the TMI Tuesday blog and see who else participated, or participate yourself!

2 comments:

  1. That was a hot hot double bonus story... (I'm in So Cal too - we love our cars!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, that we do! I'm not sure what I would do without it!

      Delete