Monday, November 18, 2013

Confessions

Dear Lord, I know I am ready. I stand at the new plateau achieved ready to fly. I am so grateful for all I have accomplished thus far and I ask for you to guide my heart to the next destination. I open myself wide to the Ultimate Love. I let any remaining fears of inadequacy drift from me as I soar to success. I know you touch all in my life, blessing me with joy, happiness, and fulfillment. I experience your grand design with patience and peace. With this I honor You by loving myself unconditionally and unquestioningly. I give to others this same unquestioning love from the overflow -- attracting and receiving it back to me perfectly. I release this into the Infinite Universe thankful to know this to be true now in my life, unfolding more perfectly than I can imagine.

And so it is. 

Amen.

Original photo link

No comments:

Post a Comment