Sunday, June 23, 2013

Undone


choke
As I awaken to the possibilities and break open this coffin I have built for myself, I am keenly aware of the state of inaction I remain in. There is excess energy that is spilling out into empty space. I see there is no partner to greet me, to grasp my hand, to drag me to that special place I desire.

I crave to be undone, shattered into a thousand pieces, to cry out in pain, in ecstasy, in an overwhelming of senses. I desire the ultimate release, to shed my old identity -- that which is not necessary -- and be caringly put back together.

Where there was fear, there is none now.

The mental draw licks at my skin ever so slightly. There are whispers, hope, that tickle the air.

In the empty space there is security.

For through it lies my other half.

4 comments:

  1. So Poetic and wonderful. The thought of being undone and then being put back together, what a mind blowing thought. I felt a shiver go down my spine when I read that!

    You are such a spiritual person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very attached to that idea. I've experienced it when working out and at other moments of my life and I'd very much like to feel what it is like when in a D/s dynamic. And I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you!

      Delete
  2. How is your recovery progressing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going quite well. I'm hoping I'll get over the full body boot camp soreness soon. It's kind of annoying. And awkward. :-/

      Delete