Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Calm Down, Lady

My mind is racing at double its rate and I can't seem to keep focused before succumbing to an externally put together yet on the inside head explodey mess. Everything is kind of happening all at once and I cant quite keep a lid on it. Hell, I'm afraid to even go into detail at the moment, but I'm kind of holding on for dear life at the moment and praying everything will work out. I kind of feel like I'm an intern having to do the executive's job. Personally, if I'm really honest, I needed this massive kick in the behind. I procrastinated as much as I can and I pray I can accomplish everything.

I know it will all work out in the end, but at the moment, I'm just trying to contain my fear.

4 comments:

  1. some say fear is a great motivator, good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, I do some of my best work when I am stressed.

      Delete
  2. Oh Honey! I can't even begin to understand what you are going thru. All I can say is that being intensely aware of fear as it grabs me is something that has helped me become more submissive and at peace with myself. It is only when I try to over analyze my fear that I get into problems :-)

    Take care Sweety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I have to walk that fine line of inquiring into myself and inquiring too much from myself. The latter does get me into a fair set of trouble as well. I will say this little journey of mine is helping put the pieces of my dreams together (being the best woman I can be, and by proxy, best sub I can be). Even when I make things difficult for myself. Thank you so much for your encouragement. It means the world.

      Delete