Saturday, March 29, 2014

Relationships are Complicated

I struck a sexual liaison with J3 recently. Granted, it has only been two glorious times but there is a thin inclination that there will be more. And that last sentence sums up the confounding nature of J3 the fuck buddy. Oh yes, I am fully aware of what I have entered into and am using the opportunity to flush out any tendrils of excessive feelings and let those little silly things go... while getting my brains fucked most thoroughly.

Yet despite the fact he is the best lover I have ever had, each responding (and fueling) each other in devious synchronicity, I don't trust him outside of the bedroom. From making plans to enhancing the S/m dynamic, I honestly don't think he'll follow through. For example: he's great with knots and enjoys typing me up. My mind goes to the fact that inexpensive classes are offered locally for him to attend, yet his response is of the hesitant nature. Why? Who bloody well knows, -- it would just make him that much more of a sex God, the twat.
Ain't got time for that!
In all seriousness, as long as I have zero expectations of him other than his dick, I'm fairly certain I'll satiate my horniness for at least a month, maybe more. Yippie!


No comments:

Post a Comment