Thursday, December 12, 2013

To My Future Boyfriend(s)

I will cheat on you.

From the day we meet to the day we part, there will always be others. Others to take my breath away, to steal my heart from you, to make me wet. I will be with them behind your back and you will feel their presence when I am with you. It is inevitable. It is unavoidable. 

They will share our bed and you will see what they can do. You will see how they can make me scream, see the girlish excitement of love for them flitter across my face. You will see how they can change me -- forcing a kaleidoscope of emotions fractured and glued, tragically beautiful and chaotically violent into a single day. 

You will see my breath catch, hear my heart breaking, feel my limbs curl around you as I pass on their gentleness. You will see my fingers flex and bend, dancing across the air to a tune of lust, of passion, of impatience and perhaps, regret.  I may even mention how disappointed in them I am. 

Yes. There will always be others that no matter how much you matter to me, no matter how much I may call you Master or Sir or how much in love with you I fall, no how much respect I will have for you I will be thinking of them. 

I am a bibliophile. And books will always come first. 

Unless you build me a library... or give me yours. Because then, seriously, I love you forever. 

What? I never said I wasn't easy. I mean... my perfect day includes a used bookstore, the beach, food, and sex. And maybe a butt plug, but that's just for kinks. 

Photo credit here

Because I always read half naked. ALWAYS. 

2 comments:

  1. Books dictate your mannerism and thoughts beyond human imagination. Good disclaimer!

    ReplyDelete