Saturday, October 26, 2013

Out to Lunch

Good morning all! I've been rather absent from the internet lately. Mostly for the very fact that I've been quite proactive in life, funny how that one works doesn't it? 
I'm not ignoring you, I promise.
I've gone back to work and that takes up a good chunk of time... mostly because the recovery time after multiple days in a row or a full 8 hour shift is about 20 hours. The wonderful news is there is progress on that front as well. I've realized life is like that: you identify a problem area of your life and you tackle it until it becomes manageable... and add it to your Filofax of good habits. If it needs tweaking over time, one adjusts and refocuses.

The other reason I've been staying away? This single business. It's been slightly getting to me. Not that I need someone right now, and I know God has his own timetable that I would rather follow, but my first instinct is to shy away. There is no end goal, my submissiveness isn't a priority and I don't have anyone of authority in my life to say otherwise so... the kinky part of me has been filed away somewhat. Do I get lonely? Of course I do, but that's a reflection of my own fulfillment in life rather than anything else. Do I get horny? Well, yes, occasionally.

But the whole point of this process I'm going through is this grand goal I have, chipping away at it one moment at a time.

4 comments:

  1. And if you think about it in a metaphysical sense - it is a test of your submissiveness. Are you patient enough to endure this test? Are you submissive enough to bow your head and accept He has a different plan for you right now? Are you strong enough to accept your current situation knowing someone else is in control?

    Keep you chin up. You are on the right track. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent way of looking at it! And in answer to each of those questions there is an instantaneous, booming "YES!" from deep within. Thank you oh so much for the encouragement.

      Delete
    2. :-D *HUG* Your answer to my post made me smile. Just keep your eyes peeled. I suspect ( as is the case with me when I understand I am being tested ) that He will give you a sign or three as to the meaning of this Path.

      Delete
    3. lol. I've gotten the sign & it gets clearer with each new ... lesson? experience? I've just got to keep the faith & be patient. Which would be a miracle in the making all on its own

      Delete