Friday, March 29, 2013

Waxing

Perhaps one day. 
Sorry to deceive you but this is about grooming, not that particular type of waxing.

It should come as no surprise that, given my proclivities, I absolutely love waxing. I wax my eyebrows, upper lip, upper thighs, stomach and chest, my toes -- all at home. It makes me feel pretty and special and clean. Like a new haircut, only better. The pain is an afterthought. When it comes to my nether regions, however, it is a completely different story. I leave that up to the professionals.

In the past I've always just trimmed, unless I was in a relationship and then it was a playboy all the way. Submissiveness has taught me to respect myself in a deeper fashion and I've found since the split that I've been craving to be groomed (not erotically) down there. I like feeling smooth, bare, ready.

Ultimately, I think, with or without a Dom I need to be respecting myself in all the ways that I can.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough...


update: I don't care the costs, self care is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment