Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Untitled

I am a recovering perfectionist. I treat personal development the way an addict treats "just one more." There is no hesitation, criticism, or blame when I say this. I am a recovering perfectionist.

Where others say, "the sky is the limit" I say, "why stop at the sky?" I dream up the infinite of the universe, from black holes to billions of stars escaping death through the shining light that reaches our eyes. I am a recovering perfectionist. I know success is possible from the depths of perceived impossibility because I have seen it in others. I am a recovering perfectionist.

Living imperfectly I embrace my flaws and live my life how I choose. I am a recovering perfectionist. I do not feel complete, but I feel I have a purpose.

Therefore, I am perfect.

1 comment:

  1. What about your faith, dear?
    You cannot have THAT and the world.
    You must decide which one's better.
    BTW: this earth'll croak and YOU along with it.
    However, Jesus shall never die again
    (He already did in 33AD).

    When our eternal soul leaves our body
    at death, only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds WEE mortals
    have done in our Finite Existence.
    Find-out what RCIA means and join.

    PS° I'm a re-boot NDE:
    if you're RIGHT,
    you'll see the LIGHT -
    follow that to the Elysian Fields.
    Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

    ☆PS☆ wanna PEACE of Me?
    wanna PIECE of Seventh-Heaven?
    lemme show you how to wiseabove
    to follow YOUR King of Kings.
    -Jesus

    ReplyDelete